My dear…you CAN’T go wrong with a little black dress. Feel free to let your imagination run wild. Black is a neutral color, there’s no such thing as ‘wearing it wrong’. Happy Sunday Chicas 🙂
Fall is upon! Let’s get the week jump started with a stripped top and colored pants combo.
I’m LOVING this week! We knocked off Monday and we’re one step closer to Friday! Yeaaaa! Anyways, we’re finally in the first week of September and it’s still warm out. But those mornings are getting pretty nippy! LOL. You know how you have those outfits that you created around your shoes? Yes, this outfit would definitely be it. I’m sure I’ve seen these kiddos in my mother’s closest some where in the late 1990’s. With a chucky heel and pointed toe (happening at the same time, I LOVED the 90s lol). This outfit is giving such a retro feel. The bamboo earrings definitely sealed the deal. The white follow one sleeve, really cleans it up. Let’s not forget those red disco pants. Happy Wednesday!
You mean business when you’re wearing this outfit! It’s definitely a look that can work for school, work or a conference. Remember, first impressions are lasting impressions!
I’ve been invited to yet another all white gospel bash. I always think to myself: Who has that much white in their closest. However, this is something I whipped up. I will abide by the dress code but I added my spin to the outfit. Pairing it with a bold jacket still helps you stand out without COMPLETELY going against the tide. My favorite piece of this out: purple lip-gloss. It’s a thin line between creative and crazy LOL. But this gloss isn’t SUPER pigmented where you can’t pull it off. Enjoy!
Ahhh, the cold front breeze of fall is here! We’re seeing more wardrobe essentials more than trends. Here is the official trend report for fall 2013:
*We have our good ‘ole faithful turtlenecks! Again, it’s not really a trend, it’s more so necessary!
* Beanies: It gets cold, you don’t feel like doing your hair, throw on a beanie and you’re good to go!
* Statement Piece Outwear: I always determine if someone really knows their stuff by the jacket they wear. If you don’t put an investment in anything, invest in a great jacket that will last you day in and day out.
* Knee High Boots: Need I explain?
* Dark grey color scheme: This IS a trend, but people have a tendency to naturally wear darker colors when it’s cold out
* Dark shades of green & shapeless wear: The color of season will be dark green. You will also see slouchy pants making a comeback. I have no idea what that’s about but it screams “I don’t care” LOL
This is your official fall update. Remember you don’t have to follow trends, just find out what works for you and BE the trend!